Part Time HR Reward & Services Adviser Ref. 413
HMGCC has an exciting opportunity for an HR Adviser to join our internal reward & services team, supporting the team to deliver an efficient service across the business.
You will be Responsible for delivering HR services, including reward and recognition, as well as other employee lifecycle administration. Providing specialist support and guidance to managers, and contribute to the continuing development of effective and efficient processes and procedures.
The HR Services Team coordinates activity across the employee lifecycle, including employee records, reward, recognition and performance management, and advises employees and managers on application of people policy and procedure.
We would need you to already have:
• Strong customer service background
• Experience of working in a busy administration environment
• Strong attention to detail
To strengthen your application it would be desirable if you have:
• Professional HR qualification or willingness to achieve one
• Experience of working in a HR team
• Experience with an ORACLE based system
To work as an HR Adviser you will be the type of person who:
• Enjoys working in a small but busy team, supporting each other to achieve goals (Working with Others)
• Likes to works on your own initiative, being able to plan ahead and manage your workload, adapting to changing demands as they arise (Planning & Delivery)
• Has excellent communication skills; you will enjoy talking to others to find out more about what they need, providing advice and guidance on a suitable way forward (Communicating and Influencing)
• Is confident in your ability to do your best, even if under pressure (Partner & Customer Orientation)
• Likes to work through problems logically, drawing upon your experience to provide appropriate solutions for managers to get the results they need (Strategic Thinking/Planning
• Thrives on change and enjoys working in a busy environment where each day could be different. (Learning & Change)
• Wants to go the extra mile to ensure a successful outcome. (Learning & Change)
Putting Your Skills To Use
Using your expertise as part of our team you will:
• Advise managers on pay decisions for individual employees and through the annual pay review process
• Provide information and communications about all pay decisions, including allowances
• Entering & Maintaining Staff Records (moves and bank details, etc)
• Monthly pay updates in ORACLE
• Provide general support to HR Advisers, eg minute taking for case work
You will play an integral part in ensuring that our Government's communication systems in the UK and around the globe are reliable and totally secure. In return we will offer you a positive and creative environment to work in and give you all of the tools and training to develop and be the best that you can be.
To find out more about HMGCC and how we are truly individual both as an organisation and an employer visit our 'about us' page.
*Please note dependent on the recruitment requirements, we withhold the right to bring forward the closing date for this role from the original closing date.
This Program / Vacancy is closed to applications.