Management Information Lead Ref. 364
HMGCC delivers innovative communication systems to support the UK's interests at home and overseas. We deliver a wide range of products from enterprise information systems to custom desktop and mobile applications.
HMGCC has a unique and exciting opportunity for a Management Information specialist to join our team. This is a relatively new but key role for HMGCC. It is a critically important role as it is through this role that HMGCCwill be measuring its performance and health against its strategic objectives. As a key team member, your work will have real impact and visibility at the highest levels of the organisation. You will playa leading role in helping key decisions to be made on which our future will be based.
We aspire to be the best place you'll ever work at - we'll invest heavily in your career development through technical training programmes, professional accreditation, mentoring and on-the-job training.
Our work is incredibly diverse and we use a wide range of cutting-edge technology. At HMGCC,you will be part of an organisation that really makes a difference.
We would need you to already have:
- An understanding of how to develop Key Performance Indicators and their relationship to operating plans and risks
- Developed balanced scorecards illustrating organisational performance from a number of perspectives;
- Good numerical and analytic skills;
- Good written and verbal communication and influencing skills;
To strengthen your application it would be desirable if you have:
- The ability to present in a strong and effective manner to stakeholders at all levels of the organisation;
To work as a Management Information specialist, you will be the type of person who:
- Provides leadership in the field of Management Information;
- Be a strategic thinker with an attention for detail and precision in problem solving;
- Be able to work to rigid timescales and communicate their associated dependencies to colleagues;
- Be a persuasive communicator and influencer;
- Work collaboratively with a wide range of people and organisations;
- Understand stakeholder context and its relevance to business operations;
- Has the drive and ability to autonomously adapt to a changing environment.
Putting Your Skills To Use
Using your expertise as part of our team you will:
- Have the responsibility for delivering board-level Management Information;
- Help develop a vision and the processesto support an increased organisational maturity in the field of Management Information;
HMGCC plays an integral part in ensuring that our Government's communication systems in the UK and around the globe are reliable and totally secure. This role plays a crucial part in helping executives understand how good we are at achieving those goals. In return we will offer you a positive and creative environment to work in and give you all of the tools and training to develop and be the best that you can be.
To find out more about HMGCC and how we are truly individual both as an organisation and an employer visit 'about us'.
*If you are relocating to the area then we can discuss the possibility of a relocation package.
Please note dependent on the recruitment requirements, we withhold the right to bring forward the closing date for this role from the original closing date.