Cleaner Ref. 448
HMGCC believes in giving our people the best in facilities, so due to our growth, we are looking to expand our cleaning force by recruiting additional cleaners to join our small team. This is a unique and exciting opportunity to use your skills and experience to help maintain the cleanliness of HMGCC while at the same time promoting its dynamic and professional image.
You will be required to work under your own initiative but also as part to of the cleaning team and you will be liaising with people working at all levels of the organisation. Good communication, excellent time management and a close attention to detail are key to the role.
We would need you to already have:
• Ability to work without supervision
• Flexible approach to work
• To be able to start at 0600
To strengthen your application, it would be desirable if you have:
• An awareness of Health & Safety and COSHH regulations (training will be given)
• Willingness to study for NVQ Level 2 Cleaning and Support Services
To work as a Cleaner, you will be the type of person who:
• Likes to work on your own initiative, being able to plan ahead and manage your workload .
• Has the ability to work in a fast paced environment with constantly changing priorities, and will be able to show confidentiality and discretion with certain aspects of the role.
• Will be enthusiastic and well organised, taking pride in delivering the best possible service.
• Has the ability to see a task through from beginning to end, with a good eye for detail and strong customer service skills.
• Has excellent communication and networking skills. You will also enjoy talking to others to find out more about what they need and how you can help them.
• Enjoys working with a variety of people, sharing ideas about how to get the results you need.
• Enjoys working with a wide range of people and is confident and pro-active in asking for help, support and guidance.
• Really wants to learn and improve their knowledge and skills
Putting Your Skills To Use
Using your expertise as part of our team you will:
• Undertake all aspects of cleaning in designated areas within the site, as per the cleaning schedule, to the required standard.
• Cleaning of toilets and shower rooms to the required standard, replenishing supplies as necessary.
• Emptying litter and re-cycling bins and removing the waste to the designated areas.
• Using powered equipment where necessary (scrubbing machines, vacuum cleaners)
• Undertake any other tasks which may reasonably be regarded as within the nature of the role
You will play an integral part in ensuring that our Government's communication systems in the UK and around the globe are reliable and totally secure. In return we will offer you a positive and creative environment to work in and give you all of the tools and training to develop and be the best that you can be.
To find out more about HMGCC and how we are truly individual both as an organisation and an employer visit our 'about us' page.
*If you are relocating to the area then we can discuss the possibility of a relocation package.
Please note dependent on the recruitment requirements, we withhold the right to bring forward the closing date for this role from the original closing date.